Messe

 

Cologne Trade Fair

 

Logo

Cologne Trade Fair

From 1922-1924, the first exhibition halls were built in Cologne-Deutz; these were opened in 1924 by the then Lord Mayor, Konrad Adenauer. Three years later, Adolf Abel built the important trade fair tower, and coated the halls with the clinkered façade. In the following years, the trade fair was continually expanded, so that today it stretches right up to the Deutz-Mühlheimer Straße.

Koelnmesse
Address: GoogleMapsMesseplatz 1
50679 Cologne
Phone: 0221/821-0
Fax:

0221/821-2574

E-Mail: info@koelnmesse.de

As early as the middle ages, Cologne was the junction for many important trade routes, where markets were created, in order to exchange goods. In 1255, the »Stapelrecht« law was established. All merchants had to lay out their cargo for three days for sale.




Sales Guide:
Sightseeing Map

Download

Sales Guide:
Guided Tours & Programmes

Download
DE EN